Thursday 12 September 2013

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

I posted earlier in the week about how my hair has needed a little extra help lately as its been all sad and dry. I've desperately been trying to bombard it with moisture and its starting to look a little bit happier.  This is in part due to Aussie's Miracle Hair Insurance.


I bought it on a whim, as the 3rd item in a 3 for £10 offer. My 3rd purchases seem to fare better than my actual planned purchases so maybe I should buy on a whim more often!  It's Priced at £4.49 but it's quite often on 3 for 2.

I've never been overly enamoured with leave in conditioners as they made my hair feel weird; gloopy and almost sticky.
This is completely different. It doesn't leave any residue and once the hair is dry its undetectable apart from it's scent. It smells amazing. After washing my hair previously it was really tangled and difficult to brush, but once I've used this I can actually get a brush through my hair without pulling at it - it just glides through! Yippee!

I can leave my hair to dry of its own accord on my way to work too, without ending up with a head full of frizz! [Aussie Leave in conditioner =10 extra minutes in bed]

I still shampoo and condition as normal as this isn't a super heavy conditioner. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all - it's a liquid spray rather than a creamy conditioner so it doesn't weigh the hair down.

I'm not far from the end of the bottle now and ill definitely be purchasing it again. For £4.49 it's definitely worth it to drag a brush through my unruly hair with ease!

Do you use a leave-in conditioner?

Suzy
Xx


1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful! I really like the Aussie products - they're great value for money, smell amazing and work super with my hair :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete