Sunday 29 September 2013

Autumn Fashion Wish List

 
 
I posted my September Beauty Wish List a couple of weeks ago and today I thought I'd show you what I have my beady little eyes on fashion-wise. 
 
 
1)  ASOS Swing Dress In Swan Print
This is so cute, little swans facing each other, aww! I'd wear it loads, probably with a thin belt around the wast, opaque tights and either boots or flats. Plus it's only £25!
 
 
2) ZARA Mini Office City Bag 
The Zara city bag is lovely but it's a bit too much for me; I don't carry ipads or anything else around on a daily basis, so I just don't need so much space. This  mini version is the perfect size and I love the colour - so much more cheerful than the black bag i'm lugging around at the moment. Plus it's £29.99, which I think is really reasonable.
 
 
3) H&M Jersey Dress
I really like how the skirt of this flares out and I think it'd be a handy little dress to be able to chuck on at weekends. It's only £12.99 and again, with ankle boots and tights its handy for winter - I'm so imaginative...!
 
 
4) Miss KG Bali Chelsea Brogue Flat Boots
Every time I go into a shop at the moment I keep gravitating towards chelsea boots; I love that they look so dressy but are practical and warm for winter.  I think these ones are really pretty, but at £70 I'd want leather boots, which these aren't, so unless I can get them in the sale, I'll probably go for similar ones from elsewhere.
 
5)French Connection Spectacular Sparkle Dress
This would be a massive extravagance at £160 but it'd be so perfect for the Christmas period.  I love the shape too, so flattering!
 
 
6) French Connection Glorious Wool Coat
Everyone seems to be going bananas for the pink Zara coat at the moment, but it's just not for me; I prefer a girlier winter coat and I think this one is perfect.  I tend to buy a new winter cost every year, wear it to death and then buy another the next year.  Last year my most worn coat was £10 from George in the sale (also pink!) and although I loved it I reckon I'm due a slightly pricier coat this year & this one is so pretty!
 
What's on your wishlist this autumn?
 
 
Suzy xx
 
You can catch up on my September Beaty Wishlist here :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: